An employee advocacy program is designed to support program Members by providing curated content that is, in many instances, ready to share. Of course, your participation should not detract from your day-to-day activities so we’ve made it easy to schedule and share Twitter and LinkedIn activities.
Scheduling Your LinkedIn and Twitter Activities
From the Member view, click on either ‘Activities’ and then click on ‘Schedule all Twitter & LinkedIn’ under the ‘Things to Do’ section, or click on ‘Scheduler’.
From this view, you will be able to set not only when you want the content to be posted and save your default preferences, but also schedule the messages in bulk.
First, let’s set the default preferences.
- Schedule Activities Over: Choose how many days you want to spread your content over. If you select ‘Weekdays’ only, the content will not be shared on the weekend but may still include holidays.
- Perform Activities: You can choose to share messages at any time of the day or only between specific times.
- Select Time Zone: Whichever time zone you choose will also determine the local time in which your content is served for the timestamps and the ‘Perform Activities’ option.
Be sure to ‘Save Default Schedule Preferences’ once you have made all of your changes.
Next, you’ll want to review the times at which the messages will be delivered. Under each Activity, there will be a date and time stamp to indicate when that Activity will be performed. Should you modify the time and date, simply click ‘Set my own time and date,’ make your modifications, and save.
Next, choose the activities you want to schedule. If you want to select all activities, simply check off the box next to ‘Schedule All Activities’.
From the Mobile home screen, click on the ‘Scheduler’ icon. Once clicked, you’ll see the Activities ready to be scheduled. Here you can see what the time and date stamp is for the Activities completion, if that post is included in the selected scheduled activities, and it will allow you to schedule all selected activities.
To set up the default schedule through your Mobile device click on the settings icon on the top right. Here you can:
- Spread Messages Over: Choose how many days you want to spread your content over. If you select ‘Weekdays’ only, the content will not be shared on the weekend but may still include holidays.
- Weekdays Only: You can choose to share messages only during weekdays bu turning this feature on.
- Select Time: You can choose to share at any time of the day or only between specific times.
If you decide to set up different times or dates for different activities, you will have to do it manually for each activity by going to ‘My Feed’. You will see a calendar icon on the top right. Click on the calendar, choose your preferred time and date, and click ‘Done’.
Members Who Read This Article Also Liked: