Budget cuts are a cause for concern for any business unit. When faced with a potential budget cut, consider the following:
- What is GaggleAMP's real value?
- Enter your organizations CPM and CPC costs into our ROI Calculator to find the actual savings you are experiencing by using GaggleAMP.
- Take into consideration the value of website traffic and reach for your organization. Consider this value when looking at the total clicks and reach your Gaggle has produced.
- How does GaggleAMP support our company goals?
- Take a look at your company and department goals. How is GaggleAMP helping achieve those goals?
- For Example:
- A common company goal we see is driving more traffic to gated assets.
- To see how GaggleAMP is helping drive more traffic to gated assets, Gaggle Managers can look at the number of clicks in the Gaggle. Managers can also track number of leads generated from these assets via GaggleAMP in their marketing automation tool.
- If you have any questions about how to align or track your goals, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- What Value can my Customer Success Manager add?
- Contacting your CSM to discuss your budgetary concerns is the most effective way to come up with a short or long-term solution.
- Your CSM will have the most up to date information regarding budget options, Gaggle pausing, temporary price reductions, and other available offerings.
These are all important questions to ask yourself when facing a budget concern. As always, for the most up to date best practices and assistance, please contact your Customer Success Manager or email email@example.com