Here are some changes that our team has made over the last year that have lead to this:
- Social Interaction Reporting - Retweets
- Previously GaggleAMP was reporting both the retweets your members were performing as well as the retweets that were being performed on the content your members were sharing to their networks.
- The reporting of retweets performed by your members are now being counted as a "Share" rather than an additional retweet.
- This may have lead to a drop in reported retweets, especially if you are using AutoAMP for twitter or making a lot of retweets available to your Members.
- Click Reporting
- GaggleAMP's product team continues to make sure clicks are being reported as accurately as possible.
- If you have noticed a decrease in the monthly average of clicks in your Gaggle it can possibly be tied to the improved validity of clicks.