When you created a Gaggle, you were also automatically added as a member of that Gaggle. You can view your Gaggle as a Member at any time by clicking "Switch to Member View" on the top left of your screen.
Once on the Member View, you can participate in the Gaggle just like a member. You can connect your social media accounts, share messages, join the Leaderboard and use any other member feature.
Articles in this section
- Manager Post User Generated Content to Gaggle
- Manager UGC Dashboard - Post Performance (Beta)
- Custom UTM Parameters
- Sharing a Photo on Facebook
- Inactive Member Email
- If an activity is edited, will the edited message post for members who have scheduled it?
- How do I pull Member data?
- How do I Tag Members and Segment Content?
- How does GaggleAMP's click tracking working?
- How can I reach out to my Members who have Expired Social Accounts?