Due to Facebook's 3rd party application permissions, the friend count that Facebook reports to applications does not include all of your friends. Any friends of yours that have disabled ALL applications (not GaggleAMP specifically) from accessing their data are removed from the count that applications receive from Facebook.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my language?
- I lost my Two Factor Authentication device, what do I do?
- How do I disable Two Factor Authentication for my GaggleAMP Account?
- How do I enable Two Factor Authentication for my GaggleAMP Account?
- How do I change my image on the Leaderboard?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change the email address on my GaggleAMP account?
- How do I post to a Facebook Business Page?
- Why is my Facebook Reach on GaggleAMP less than my Friend Count on Facebook.com?
- How do I confirm my email?