If you forgot your password and you are not logged in, you must reset your password. To reset your password, visit https://gaggleamp.com/users/sign_in
This will take you to the sign in page. From here, you need to click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
This will take you to the password reset request page. Enter your email and click the "Send me reset password instructions" button.
Now check your email inbox and SPAM folder for an email from GaggleAMP and follow the instructions on the email.
If you are already logged in to GaggleAMP, you can change your password. See those instructions here.
Articles in this section
- Sharing Recommended Text to Facebook
- How do I update my language?
- I lost my Two Factor Authentication device, what do I do?
- How do I disable Two Factor Authentication for my GaggleAMP Account?
- How do I enable Two Factor Authentication for my GaggleAMP Account?
- How do I change my image on the Leaderboard?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change the email address on my GaggleAMP account?
- How do I post to a Facebook Business Page?
- Why is my Facebook Reach on GaggleAMP less than my Friend Count on Facebook.com?