Sometimes as a Gaggle Manager you will realize that you need to edit an activity that is already available in a Gaggle.
If you edit the activity, the edits will not be updated for those Members who have already shared the activity. However, if a Member has scheduled the content to be shared at a later time or a Member has not shared the content, the activity will be updated to reflect the edits.
Articles in this section
- Custom UTM Parameters
- Sharing a Photo on Facebook
- Inactive Member Email
- If an activity is edited, will the edited message post for members who have scheduled it?
- How do I pull Member data?
- How do I Tag Members and Segment Content?
- How does GaggleAMP's click tracking working?
- How can I reach out to my Members who have Expired Social Accounts?
- How do I select a post to use with the "Like on LinkedIn" Action?
- How do I remove a Member from my Gaggle?