If you are unable to access your GaggleAMP account because you lost your Two Factor Authentication, please contact GaggleAMP Support by sending an email with subject "Two Factor Authentication Reset" to email@example.com.
Our support team will walk you through the steps to verify your identity and then remove Two Factor Authentication from your account. After that, you will be able login and can re-enable Two Factor Authentication.
Articles in this section
- Sharing Recommended Text to Facebook
- How do I update my language?
- I lost my Two Factor Authentication device, what do I do?
- How do I disable Two Factor Authentication for my GaggleAMP Account?
- How do I enable Two Factor Authentication for my GaggleAMP Account?
- How do I change my image on the Leaderboard?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change the email address on my GaggleAMP account?
- How do I post to a Facebook Business Page?
- Why is my Facebook Reach on GaggleAMP less than my Friend Count on Facebook.com?