You can control these limits on the AutoAMP Settings page. To get there, click "AutoAMP" on your manager dashboard on the left:
Once on that page, you can adjust a number of settings:
- Point value of messages: The point value that will be set for all messages that came from AutoAMP
- Days messages are active in the Gaggle: The number of days that messages will be set to be active in the Gaggle. For example, if this value is set to "7" and a message and the start time for a message is set to March 4th at 10am, then the message will be set to expire on March 11th at 10am.
- Total # of messages allowed active in the Gaggle: This value determines the maximum number of messages that can be active in your Gaggle. If this limit is reached and AutoAMP attempts to add an additional message, the oldest currently active messages from AutoAMP will be automatically expired immediately.
- Max # of new messages added per account or page each day: This value is the maximum number of messages that will be loaded from a single social account or RSS feed per day. For example, if this value is set to 3 and an AutoAMP-ed Twitter account publishes 5 new tweets in a day, then only the first 3 will be added to the Gaggle.
- Allow members to customize text before and after messages: If enabled, members will see the pencil icon next to messages that came from AutoAMP so they can add their own customizations before sharing.
- Add Google Analytics click tracking to messages: If enabled, any links in your AutoAMP messages that are shortened will automatically have UTM Paramters added for Google Analytics (or which ever marketing automation system you have connect).
- Start Time for Messages: This option controls when messages from your social media accounts ares started in your Gaggle. Presently, there are 2 options. 1) You can select 'When Placed in Gaggle' and all messages will be started within a couple hours of being published on the AutoAMP-ed social network account. 2) You can select 'At a Pre-Scheduled Time' and specifiy an hour of the day at which all AutoAMP messages will be started. Messages that are discovered by GaggleAMP after that hour will be started the next day on the next day.