1. Click 'Retweet' on the Post New Activity page (Post -> +New Activity).
2. Find the Tweet to be retweeted. There are three options for finding the Tweet to be retweeted;
- Search by Username. Allows you to enter a Twitter handle (e.g. @GaggleAMP) and the system will return the last 100 tweets from that handle.
- Search by Hashtag. Enter a hashtag (e.g. #employeeadvocacy) to see the last 100 tweets that contain the hashtag.
- Search by URL. When you already know the link to the Tweet, enter the URL to avoid scrolling to find it as with the other two options.
4. Complete the fields in the New Activity Modal
5. Click 'Post to Gaggle'