Recent FTC guidelines have led some organizations to require their employees to disclosure their relationship to the organization when sharing on social. While some organizations require employees to include their relationship in their social media profiles, the FTC is requiring that employees disclose the information in the posts they are sharing.
We have set up an easy way for you to set up default disclosure hashtags that will be added to all Twitter content you add to the Gaggle. This means you can set up a hashtag that will disclose your Members' relationship with your company.
You can set up your default Disclosure Hashtags in your Manager settings.
If you have any questions about this please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Articles in this section
- Setting up GaggleAMP's Bitly Integration
- How do I connect marketing automation to my Gaggle?
- GaggleAMP's Marketing Automation Integrations
- How do I configure GaggleAMP's Salesforce.com Integration with my company's Salesforce.com instance?
- What is Single Sign On and how can I use it with GaggleAMP?
- Improving Member Engagement
- GaggleAMP Custom Branding
- Leveraging Twitter with GaggleAMP
- Broadcast An Activity
- Approving Enterprise Activities