This guide will describe how to setup the integration between PingOne (a Single Sign On service) with GaggleAMP. It will allow Managers and Members to sign in to or sign up for GaggleAMP from the PingOne dashboard without a password.
To enable the integration follow the following steps:
Step A (Submit a Request)
1) Contact GaggleAMP Support via the application or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “I would like to enable PingOne integration for my Gaggle”
2) GaggleAMP Support will respond with a special link that you or your IT team can use to configure PingOne inside GaggleAMP.
Note: Skip step B if you already have PingOne Admin Account
Step B (Sign-up for admin account)
2) Click on email confirmation link which is sent on your email:
3) Fill Above form and note Company ID
Step C (Create app)
1) Click the Applications tab(or go on to this link https://admin.pingone.com/web-portal/cas/connections). The My Applications page is displayed.
2) Click Add Application. Select New SAML Application. The Application Details page is displayed.
3) Enter the application details. Application Name and Application Description are required fields. For logos and icons, PNG is the only accepted graphics format. Click Continue to Next Step. The Application Configuration page is displayed.
4) On 2nd step these are the values required for the integrating with our end:
Assertion Consumer Service (ACS): https://accounts.gaggleamp.com/auth/saml/callback
5) Click Continue to Next Step. The SSO Attribute Mapping page is displayed.
6) On 3rd step click on “Add new attribute” button and fill below fields (Optional)
Application Attribute: email
Identity Bridge Attribute or Literal Value: email
Check Required checkbox
7) click Save & Publish.
8) Review the application connection information. Following are required to configure PingOne on gaggleAMP
Download Signing Certificate
Copy Initiate Single Sign-On (SSO) URL
9) Click Finish to complete the application setup.
Step D (Submit Your Ping Configuration to GaggleAMP)
Using the configuration values noted in the previous section, you will need to visit the special link that GaggleAMP Support provided you and enter the request values:
1) Identity Provider Issuer: https://pingone.com/idp/ComapnyID
2) Uncheck Checkbox
3) Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL: Initiate Single Sign-On (SSO) URL (Copy in previous section)
4) 509 Certificate: Upload Signing Certificate