Below are the permissions granted when you connect your social accounts with GaggleAMP.
This Application will be able to:
- Read Tweets from your timeline. This is how GaggleAMP confirms that you have shared a Tweet from the Gaggle and awards you points.
- See who you follow, and follow new people. GaggleAMP and your Gaggle Manager use the total number of followers to calculate the total reach of content to see how large of a group it is reaching. Your manager can also make an action available in the Gaggle for you to follow certain new people.
- Update your profile and post Tweets for you. This is what allows you to share content from the Gaggle to your Twitter account.
GaggleAMP Would like to access some of your LinkedIn Info:
- Your profile overview. This allows GaggleAMP and your Gaggle Manager to have greater insight into who is a Member of the Gaggle.
- Your connections. GaggleAMP and your Gaggle Manager use the total number of connections to calculate the total reach of content to see how large of a group it is being seen by.
- Network Updates. This is what allows you to share status updates from GaggleAMP to your LinkedIn network.