Below are the permissions granted when you connect your social accounts with GaggleAMP.
This Application will be able to:
- Read Tweets from your timeline. This is how GaggleAMP confirms that you have shared a Tweet from the Gaggle and awards you points.
- See who you follow, and follow new people. GaggleAMP and your Gaggle Manager use the total number of followers to calculate the total reach of content to see how large of a group it is reaching. Your manager can also make an action available in the Gaggle for you to follow certain new people.
- Update your profile and post Tweets for you. This is what allows you to share content from the Gaggle to your Twitter account.
GaggleAMP Would like to access some of your LinkedIn Info:
- Use your name and photo. This allows GaggleAMP and your Gaggle Manager to have greater insight into who is a Member of the Gaggle.
- Post, comment and like posts on your behalf. This is how you are able to complete "Share", "Comment", or "Like" activities on LinkedIn. GaggleAMP will not share anything or engage with a post unless you decide to.
- Retrieve and post updates to LinkedIn as you. This is how you are able to complete LinkedIn activities that post new updates as you. GaggleAMP will only share the posts that you select.
- Use your 1st-degree connections' data. This is used to allow GaggleAMP and your Gaggle Manager to see the total number of connections you have. This gives your Manager insight into the total reach of content to see how large of a group it is seen by.